A MONOFILAMENT ABSORBABLE THREAD
V Soft Lift® is a PDO thread to be inserted into the subdermal tissue for temporary support of the face and body. It is a less invasive treatment than surgical methods and one that offers better results than lasers.
Some of todays leading anti-ageing products where previously used in the medical field. Threads were first used to correct facial paralysis. With time studies revealed a menchanical induced skin tension and a stimulation of fibroblasts to natural neocollagenesis.
Polydioxanone has been used for more than 20 years in orthopedics, surgery, plastic surgery and ophthalmology. PDO threads have a high safety profile, complete absorption and minimal tissue reaction. The PDO thread generates tensing fibrosis in the surrounding tissue. When inserted correctly in the subcutaneous tissue, the risk for scarring is absent. V Soft Lift® is not comparable with other types of thread lifting as these PDO threads are thinner, shorter, and inserted with an ultra thin wall high quality needle.
Polydioxanone is a polymer of multiple repeating ether-ester units. It is obtained by ring-opening polymerization of the monomer p-dioxanone. These monomers break down into water and carbon dioxide and are cutaneously absorbed.
V Lift was originally developed in Korea to change the classical oriental round face into a western V shaped face, perceived to be more attractive. Our treatment protocol has been developed in Sweden by leading surgeons for V Soft Lift®.
HOW TO USE
V Soft Lift® should be placed into the subdermal tissue in order to soften lines and obtain a lifting effect. The PDO sutures are slowly resorbed over a period of time with complete absorption after 200 days. Results can be seen immediately after treatment and an improvement over the following 3 to 4 months, depending on the condition of the skin. With a touch-up at 9 months, the duration of results can be prolonged.
V Soft Lift® enables a tightening and lifting effect as well as smoothing wrinkles.
If the thread is inserted into the adipose tissue, natural lipoysis is stimulated. Consequently the number of adipocytes and its volume decreases.
The presence of the foreign body PDO and the mechanical injury by the needle enables the production of collagen. It stimulates and increases metabolism and blood flow to the treated area. Induced collagen surrounding PDO thread.
- Tissue damage through insertion of needle
- Mechanical stimulation by insertion of needle - Physical support with thread
- Chemical stimulation by the thread
- The regeneration process affects the skin immediately and positively influence the facial skin color.
V SOFT LIFT TECHNIQUE-FOR CAUCASIAN SKIN
V Soft Lift® has developed an own technique to suit the Caucasian face and augmented the technique to address the changes experienced by the ageing face. The possibilities for a natural lift has been expanded to cover the whole face; forehead, chin, cheek, lip, neck, jaw line, eyebrows, double chin, crow's feet and frown area.
The implementation is very simple. V Soft Lift comes as a needle affixed to a thread. The needle is then inserted into the subcutaneous layer and taken out as thread remains implanted.
The V Soft Lift® PDO Thread lifting system contains a range of different needles in various sizes, gauge thickness, thread lengths and thread structures. bo medical sells the:
- MONO thread is a single polydioxanone fibre. It mechanically induces skin tension into the deep layers of the subcutaneous tissue and stimulates fibroblasts to natural neocollagenesis.
- MINI thread is a shorter version of MONO, designed to treat fine wrinkles near the eyes. The single polydioxanone thread is extra thin and is especially applicable for the delicate area around the eyes.
- BARB thread is a more advanced thread, which enables a mechanical lift. The thread consists of small unidirectional hooks that lifts and holds up the skin over a long period of time. It gives a supporting structure to the skins tissue.The thread has a strong lifting effect compared to the MONO thread. It is effective for facial and body lifting. Used in combination to MONO threads it gives extra mechanical lifting.
V Soft Lift® is a folded PDO suture with one end inserted into a needle. They are packed in a pouch and EO gas sterilized. V Soft Lift® is a single use product. Each box contains also an instruction leaflet and labels with the batch number to be inserted into the patient dossier as well as the Patient Log book.
MAIN INDICATIONS FOR FACE
- Forehead, Glabellar Lines, Eyebrows, Temple
- Crow’s Feet, Tear Trough, Cheek
- Nasolabial Lines, Smoking Lines, Lip Border
- Lip Volume, Marionette Lines, Jawline
- Chin, Neck
- Double Chin
MAIN INDICATIONS FOR BODY
Folds, skin laxity, stretch marks and lines on the décolleté, buttocks, abdomen, arms and legs, equally flaccidity of skin and subcutaneous tissue after liposuction, improvement of the skin in the knee and elbow areas.
- Breast Lift
- Abdominal Sagging Skin
- Buttocks, Thigh Lift, Knee
VSoftLift AB, Sweden, is licensed by the patent holder of Thread Embedding Needle. Therefore you and your patients can be sure that the product is safe.
Patent Name: Stitching Fiber Insertion Device for Muscle Strengthening (Thread Embedding Needle).
Patent No.: 1004731080000
Date of Patent Registration: February 15, 2005.
Clean room, EO gas sterilized under a controlled manufacturing process.
A NATURAL IMPROVEMENT – LIKE NO OTHER
• Increase in skin elasticity, lifting & brightening of the skin tone.
• It improves the skins elasticity and lifts sagged areas.