Halo is the world’s first and only tunable hybrid fractional laser, combining non-ablative and ablative wavelengths in a single pass to maximize results and control downtime. Halo gives you the results you want without the downtime you would expect.
WHAT IS A HYBRID FRACTIONAL LASER (HFL)?
A hybrid fractional laser delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same or different microscopic treatment zone.
• 1470 nm wavelength for coagulation. Tunable between 100 and 700 microns to optimally target epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions.
• 2940 nm wavelength for ablation. Tunable between 0 and 100 microns to remove stratum corneum or epidermis, speeds up healing and improves results.
How does Halo work?
Halo delivers simultaneous ablation and coagulation or independent coagulation: Precise, independent tunability of ablation and coagulation depths.
What makes Halo unique?
￼￼￼￼￼Halo puts unmatched versatility and tunability in one handpiece. For the ultimate in delegatable treatments, Halo offers a basic mode with three simple pre-programmed levels for little to no downtime. The operator chooses one of the three coverage levels, and Halo calculates the exact amount of energy necessary to complete a safe and effective treatment.
Halo also offers a Pro Mode, which allows you to independently control depth and coverage of both wavelengths for unrivaled treatment customization.
• Set ablation to zero and you can provide your patients a true non-ablative treatment.
• Adding up to 20 microns of ablation reduces healing time by releasing microscopic epidermal necrotic debris (MENDs) trapped under the stratum corneum.
• Adding 50 to 100 microns causes a synergistic wound healing response in both the epidermis and dermis.
• Adding any ablation also allows you to see your treatment pattern on the skin for an even and consistent treatment every time.
Plastic Surgeon Jason Pozner, MD, FACS, FOUNDER AND CO-OWNER OF SANCTUARY MEDICAL CENTER IN FLORIDA
“With Halo, I can achieve results which I would have only expected from an ablative fractional laser, but get downtimes that I would normally see with a non-ablative fractional laser. It really is the best of both worlds.”
￼Dermatologist Chris W. Robb, MD, PhD, CO-FOUNDER OF SKIN & ALLERGY CENTER IN TENNESSEE
“Halo changes the paradigm. The unique dual wavelengths deliver an unprecedented ability to customize treatments for each individual. Every patient has different needs in terms of sun damage and downtime. With Halo, I can finally have the best of both non-ablative and ablative wavelengths. I can precisely dial in the exact treatment patients need for amazing results within the desired downtime.”
Interested? Please contact one of our sales persons in your country.