What if there were a treatment that slowed the aging process and kept your patients looking ... Forever Young ...
A Stanford University study1 found that:
The expression of over 1.000 RNAs became rejuvenated in older skin treated with Forever Young BBL and more closely resemble the gene expression profile of younger untreated skin.
Rejuvenated genes included several known key regulators of:
- Tumor suppression
This results in:
- Increased elasticity
- More ordered and uniform collagen deposition
- Improvements in fine wrinkles, pigmentation and vascular lesions
A retrospective study2 by 491 evaluators of 11 patients treated with Forever Young BBL over the past nine years reveals:
- Patients appear not to have aged over the study period
- Patients look 10 years younger than their actual age
Immediate results too
Your patients will see immediate results for multiple conditions.
- Pigmented lesions, including lentigines and ephelides
- Vascular lesions, including cherry angiomas, telangiectasias and rosacea
- Hair removal
- Skin texture
Why is Forever Young BBL unique?
"Compared to other devices, Forever Young BBL from Sciton has allowed a significant improvement in the FotoFacial procedure to rejuvenate skin, largely because the technology has been easier to use, it's faster, and treats with a larger spot size." Patrick Bitter, Beverly Hills USA
"Forever Young BBL is extraordinary! I can vary every parameter as needed to get optimal patient results. For instance, it is extremely easy to change the waveband and spot size during a treatment session which allows my patients to get superior results with absolute safety." Kei Negishi, Tokyo, Japan
"My patients and I have always loved the way the Forever Young BBL improves their skin; now I have the science to encourage my patients to make Forever Young BBL treatments a lifelong commitment to youth!" Elizabeth Hagbert, Edina USA
Sciton has taken their most advanced engineering and placed it into one elegant and easy to use device.
- No consumables
- Largest treatment head
- Uniform beam
- Pulse control
- Smart filters
- Finesse adapters
- Precision integrated cooling
- Dual-Lamp technology
- Power optimally delivered
The combination of speed and optimal power safely delivers exceptional results and the ability to treat challenging conditions.
Interested? Please contact one of our sales persons in your country.
- Chang, Bitter et al (2012): "Rejuvenation of Gene Expression Pattern of Aged Human Skin by Broadband Light Treatment: A Pilot Study"; Journal of Investigative Dermatology; 133, 394–402; doi:10.1038/jid.2012.287
- Bitter, Pozner (2012): "Retrospective evaluation of the long-term antiaging effects of broadband light therapy"; Cosmetic Dermatology; 34-40.